Monday, April 15, 2019

How To Make It A Perfect Day

How can you make any day a perfect day?

How can you overcome the setbacks, the failures, the disappointments and more that we face on a daily basis?

In this video I share with you some ideas I had as I sit on a beautiful day in Orlando, Florida.

You’ll find this idea and this technique something that can help you enormously.

I also share some ideas from my friend W Mitchell, who tells us, “It’s not what happens to you, it’s what you do about it.” This is coming from a man of courage who has suffered enormous tragedies and injuries, yet still radiates a positive message of how to embrace life to the fullest.

Enjoy this video. I look forward to hearing from you and getting your response. If you’re seeing this on Steemit, please follow and upvote. I greatly appreciate it and look forward to connecting with you more later.

Terry

W Mitchell, CPAE, Member, Professional Speaker Hall of Fame

The post How To Make It A Perfect Day appeared first on Terry Brock Keynote Speaker.


How To Make It A Perfect Day posted first on http://terrybrock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment